Thursday, 13 October 2011

Wakayama

I like country.There are some reasons.First,I can become composed.There are many buildings,heavy traffic,and people.And the most people seem impatient or hasty.When I walk with the people, I also become that and feel stress.But there are clean air,nature and large space in Wakayama.So I can feel comfortable.Second, The people who live in country have warm personality. I think the people who live in city are not interested in another person,because of being too much people.But the people who live in Wakayama communicate with friendly attitude. And I think they have a lot of people who look familiar.So If someone find the person who has trouble, he can correspond with the best way. In summary,I would like to live in Wakayama all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I didn't see this entry before! You gave lots of good reasons, but make sure to use a space after a period or comma. Also, use "so" or "but" in the middle of the sentence.

    Ex: There is clean air, nature and open spaces in Wakayama, so I can feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete