Wednesday, 19 October 2011

How to use the money

If I won $ 10 million, I would have some thing which I want to do. At first I keep the money, and I contribute half of $ 5 million for some organizations, then I deposit $ 2 million in a bank, and I use $ 3 million for me. I think if I had a lot of money, I was troubled with use of the money.. Therefore, at first I go to the round-the-world tour with my friends, and we stay the place, which is the most favorite country in the world until we are satisfied. And I go to high-quality hotel with my famiry, we pass luxury time while we are eating high-quality dishes. After that, I do shopping for left money until I am satisfied. I want to enjoy something with everyone, so I also want to have the money jointly as much as possible. I think that such a thing should really happen.

1 comment:

  1. You made a good point here; a lot of lottery winners have big problems after they win. They don't spend the money wisely, or a lot of people try to scam them out of the money.

    Corrections:
    I think if I had a lot of money, I would be troubled with use of the money.

    After that, I would go shopping with the remaining money until I was satisfied.

    ReplyDelete