![]() |
| 説明を追加 |
Saturday, 29 October 2011
My hobby
I have some hobbies, for example, watching soccer games, cycling, watching movies, cooking sweets, traveling.. My most favorite hobby of them is playing the trombone. I've played for 8 years. I was belong to marching band and blass band club when I was junior high school student and high school student. I really like to make an effective ensemble to play the each musical instrument with band's members and the moment that we blend each sound. Therefore we needed good teamwork, but at first we often quarreled because of the solo part. We were sensitive and serious about the person who is the best player to playing the solo part. As a result we could understand each other, so we have bonds of friendship today. Now I want to play it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Maybe there's a club you could join at the university...I'm sure there must be other people who enjoy playing wind instruments! I'm glad you were able to learn so much by being in a band.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I belonged to a marching band and brass band club when I was a junior high and high school student.
We were sensitive and serious about the person who is the best player to play the solo part.