Friday, 11 November 2011
My favorite way to travel
My favorite transportation is train. I have two reasons. First I can enjoy scenery while I get on train. When I board a ship, I can also enjoy it, but it takes too long time. And It is hard to plane because I rarely use it. Second I like the space in the train. When I take a bus or car, I feel small and uncomfortable. So it is tired for me to take them in comparison with a train even if I can see beautiful scenery. I have a episode about that. When I was child, I went to my grand parents' house by car with my family. I was gradually tired and I had a carsickness. After that I needed some rests, so we were two hours late by the result. If I take a medicine to prevent motion sickness, I also feel tired because of the cramped space. So, The best way to travel is by train for me. But I don't like the crowded train.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unfortunately we don't have a lot of trains in western Canada. If you want to go to another part of Alberta or another province, you have to drive or fly. I think the train system in Japan is the best...you can go anywhere you want quickly and inexpensively!
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
When I board a ship, I can also enjoy it, but it takes too long.
After that I needed some rest, so we were two hours late as a result.