Saturday, 26 November 2011
Notting Hill
I enjoyed this book because it is fun to read the change of William's feeling. I'd like to be in love like him if I can do it, but I know it cannot be reality. I think Spike is the most interesting person in this book. If he doesn't appear in this book, I don't think I enjoy because some interesting elements disappear from this book and this book becomes a mere love story, it's boring. And I'd like to reccomend this book to my friends who like a love story. I think if senior person read this book, they feel trifling because this story is unrealistic. I've heard only the title before and I could learn various grammer from this book, so it was good that I could read this book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm happy to hear you could learn grammar from the book! That's actually a very good way to improve your grammar. Also, I agree that the character of Spike helps to broaden the appeal of the book to men as well as women.
ReplyDeleteCorrections:
I'd like to be in love like him if I could do it, but I know it can't be real.
I think if seniors read this book, they would feel it was frivolous because the story is unrealistic.